Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where's my parachute

School's celebrating Racial Harmony Day tomorrow, will be wearing a Malay ethnic costume borrowed from Nisa (thank you!) ^^ It's bright-freaking-red too, so I guess I'll be standing out X.X Gonna tie two plaits too, cuz if I were to go school with two plaits, Qiaofen will treat me to Kinder Buenos! XD It will be kinda embarrassing though, my skill at tying plaits is failing, the last time I tied plaits to school is actually in primary two?! LOL.
I actually passed my Physics test! Without paying attention in class and not revising at all, haha :) Okay the topic's Magnetism and Electromagnetism, small case I know but I actually passed! Now that's something to be happy about. Got a B3 though, hees. I can't understand why, all of the subjects, I always choose to fall asleep during Physics :\
"PUILING WANNA WANNA WANNA GO KBOX AND SING!" X( Singing's good way to cheer myself up when I'm feeling depressed, waiting for someone to jio me to KBox ^^ (YES QIAOFEN I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUUUUUU)

时间,真的能冲淡一切吗。
Sometimes I just want the time to stop still, even though my heart's hurting because I won't be able to think too much and my tears that are on the verge of falling will not fall then. I'm holding my breath, waiting for everything to be over so my love can turn blue and finally withers.