Friday, July 23, 2010

No other

Tied two plaits to school today! Qiaofen officially owe me a Kinder Bueno! ♥ I find the plaits irritating, cuz they're like, beside my neck and it tickles, LOL. It's rather stuffy wearing the Malay ethnic costume all day, long sleeve seh. The dress was kinda long and kept sweeping the floor too, sorry Nisa x.x Took photos, but don't think Yifang has upload them yet, I'm waiting :X
Got a terrible terrible terrible headache in the afternoon, but it got better after I watch a few episodes of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ^^ Almost fainted as I was about to reach home though, cuz there were people er, cutting the grass (you know, using the dumb machine) and there was this smell so I held my breath, so it sort of make my headache worse...
I'm still into the No Other MV of Super Junior, it's fantabulous :} Once I read this somewhere: Girls like Super Junior because they do what the girls had always wanted the guys to do for them (in the vids luh) Quite true luh cuz super sweet, me like XD

I'm always contradicting myself.
Why do I only feels calm when I see your name? Hmmm.