Saturday, July 24, 2010

Burning Resolution


-OH YAY 4E1-

I looked dumb yesterday, oh but whatever as long as I get my Kinder Bueno~
During English yesterday, each of our group was given a sentence to start writing one paragraph with. My group's such a KHR fanatic (WITH MEEE) that each of our paragraph has at least one KHR character in it ^^
  • "Oh this is so frustrating!" Shouichi complained angrily, as he clenched his stomach. Another surge of pain brought him to his knees as thoughts of leaving the Millefiore Family and betraying Byakuran ran through his mind.
  • "Oh this is so frustrating," Byakuran gritted through his teeth as he waved towards the crowd, "I'm running late for my schedule." The crowd screamed hysterically as he blew a kiss towards them.
  • "Why did it turn out like this?" Yamamoto sobbed solemnly as he received the news from his sister, Bianchi*. His father had died tragically in a car accident while delivering sushi.
  • "Why did it turn out like this?" Lambo stared blankly at the puddle of melted ice-cream. "Got. To. Stay. Calm." With that, Lambo broke into tears noisily.
*Bianchi isn't even Yamamoto's sister, LOL.
It disappeared again.
In the end I still decide not to leave, that's why I'm still here in Singapore and able to update my blog, haha :) Parents left Singapore, dad left only $15 for me?! How am I going to survive for three days? Starving now -.-