Friday, July 09, 2010

Stereos

Okay this will be the first time I'm updating my blog using my phone... Kinda weird huh :\ I'm one of those weird people who sms using only one hand, hees, I had always wonder how others can type at a super speed using two hands. Too complex for a noob like me huh :)
Had been sleeping super late ever since school reopened... Oh but I slept quite early yesterday - 5am. Falling asleep in class had somehow become a routine for me and this is baaaad *screams NOOO* A bit crazy already x.x Even fell asleep when I intended to do my homework with my earpiece on, music blasting in my ears. Gah. Now my right ear's kinda hurting cuz I keep on falling asleep with my earpiece on ): LOL luh :x
Keep sms-ing in class, I know some teachers do notice but didn't say anything x.x Can't help it, it's either I use my phone or fall asleep TT Classes are pretty much the usual stuff: yawn.
BUT! It's finally Saturday tomorrow, no school! Gonna rot at home since nobody jio me out, sad luh :( People, I'm bored! *wave both hands trying to get noticed*
No photos for this entry yet cuz I cant upload using my phone, will edit this the next time I get the computer back, after detaching my sister from Maple :\