Thursday, July 08, 2010

Quizzyup

Kopped a quiz from Cassey's blog, sayonara to KHR's picture TT
What is your full name?
Ng Pui Ling -.-

Do you like your name?
So-so...

What is your height?
1.6m :\

What do you do with your free time?
Daydream, think about stuff, listen to songs, sleep, watch anime, read ^^

What do you think of yourself?
I don't know...

Relationship:

Are you single?
Yeah

Do you enjoy being single?
Haha neutral~

What is your ideal boyfriend?
ERM. It'll be quite a long list if you want me to state how I want my ideal boyfriend to be LOL. Maybe with Hibari (adult) 's look but personality wise, it's er. Argh I don't know cuz I don't feel like typing a lot of things out :P

Do you enjoy your boyfriend sending you home?
Hehe.

How would you like your first date to be?
It's fine if it's just the two of us, haha. Bad experience, don't ask, lol.

What would you most want your boyfriend to do?
Hug me? LOL.

Friendship:

Are you having friends beside you that you love dearly?
YAY I LOVE MY FRIENDS XD

What happen if you quarrel with your friends?
It'll be quite sad luh :(

Do you have a memorable day with your friends before?
DUH.

Are you afraid to lose friends?
Yeah?

Whose your closest friend now?
I don't exactly have a "closeclosest" friend currently.

What's your favourite friend band/singer?
HUH?

If one day, you could turn back time, what will you do?
Nothing.

Your mood, as of now?
Tired, sleepy, irritated.

What do you do...

When you're home alone?
Sleep, read, computer, sms. Oh, and eat. Haha.

When you're standing in front of the mirror,
I wave.

What are you wearing now?
Clothes.

How much do you have in your wallet?
Lazy to count.

What you want to buy for your boyfriend?
If I'm rich and I have a boyfriend I'll buy the world for him.

Does height matter to you?
Somehow, LOL.