Thursday, July 08, 2010

VONGOLAJUUDAIME!


(via hitmanrebornepisode.com)

Don't really feel like updating today, cuz I don't wanna to push the post with KHR pic away into my archives! So, it's here again (see above, hohoho) XD I should probably make a blogskin with KHR picture soon, hehe :D It's getting more interesting [insert starry eyes here] - I think I'm in love HOHOHO. The last time I'm so crazy about something is, er, Sec2? -.- Was screaming SDK and L then haha :x

Extracts from blogposts in Sec2 (LOL noob..) :
*PuiLing in the bliss of Hotaru, her favourite character in samurai deeper kyo* :D
i simply couldn't get enough of L!! :D
But now I'm like, HUAT ARH, KHR, VONGOLA, JUUDAIME! XD
Super bored in class today so mass-sent text message to people for fun to keep myself awake -.- By the way, just submitted a blogskin here! :) Okay got to go watch my anime le ^^ Note to self: Sleep earlier!