Saturday, July 10, 2010

And then it slipped away

Hello guys I'm updating my blog, early in the morning! Okay it's already afternoon, my computer says it's 12.04pm now, hees. Got my 21st (issit 21st or 21th huh) SOTD, thanks people :) Don't think it's deserving though cuz it's rather common huh.. I'm rotting at home now, keep watching KHR opening songs over and over again, I like every single one of them, the characters look damn cool, especially Tsuna (though I don't like his name -.-) with his flame *_*
Just posting some photos, haha. Received the windmill (toy?) for the "NO DRUGS" thingy yesterday, quite cool la, keep playing with it lol. I never got the chance to fold it thanks to my table-mate who love folding the windmill so much he folded not only his but also mine -.- Looking a bit noob huh haha :x

I actually took photos of myself in the toilet yesterday -.- Cuz I was like, WAH LONG TIME NVR TAKE PHOTO IN SCHOOL TOILET LIAO. LOL much. It's also the first time I'm taking photo of myself with my GT505 x.x Sorry if the pic burn your eyes, hahahahaha I know I look crap XD