Sunday, July 11, 2010

第500


"Hidden in an illusion is the real illusion, from one illusion will sprout another illusion, hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hide the truths. This is the mist."
-Rokudo Mukuro
LOL Mukuro's damn chim sia. 500th blogpost here, aha!
I'm super tired, no mood to do homework today, another day wasted. Yikes. Facebook sucks, dammit.
@10.50am: Argh I fell asleep with earpiece in my ears again, and now my right ear hurts. A lot. :( I'm dying TT Later still have to take a bus to JP just to buy correction tapes, waste time -.- Watched KHR "early this morning" at 3am plus, the wireless super guailan, make my phone lag like wth and the characters are moving at damn slow speed lol, gah. Changed my blog songs too, the first is Without You by Pixie Lott, super nice :D 5 songs in total, lala~