Sunday, July 11, 2010

My kind of Boy

Something to do when I don't feel like doing homework, lol.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Somehow, at least in my eyes huh *_*
2. Smart?
At least must have common sense right. So somehow luh :X
3. Preferred age?
Not too old (at most 4-5 years older than me ba), not too young (at most 1 year younger, lol)
4. Preferred height?
Must be taller than me, duh! But don't too tall ba, if not quite scary LOL.
5. How about sense of humor?
Must be able to make me laugh :)
6. How about piercings?
I can only stand piercings on ears.
7. Accepts you for who you are?
Duh.
8. Pink hair?
No freaking way LOL.
9. Mushy or no?
Hehe you think?
10. Thin or fat?
Normal la. I don't want anorexic or obese kind, LOL.
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Beige -.-
12. Long hair or short hair?
Hmmm this will depend. If he can pull off with a long hair like Squalo (KHR) did then go ahead, if not better short hair lar, those kind, you know, like Adult Hibari's will be cool ^^
13. Plastic or metal?
Human.
14. Smells good?
Must not smell like he just came out from a dumpster can le, haha.
15. Smoker?
No way, blerghh/!@$@#
16. Drinker?
I can only stand light drinker.
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
I'm okay with it LOL.
18. Muscular?
A bit lar, like I said, I don't want anorexic guys (nor obese). At least must be able to win me in arm-wrestle lol.
19. Plays piano?
It'll be cool if he can ^^
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Awesome!
21. Plays violin?
I'm fine with it haha.
22. Sings very good?
I don't really care lar, must sing for me can le hehe
23. Vain?
Normal ba, at least must be presentable right!
24. With glasses?
Anything.
25. With braces?
Anything.
26. Shy type?
Too shy also cannot lar :\ So, sort of?
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Somewhere in the middle. I don't want some paikia, neither do I want some nerdy guy.
28. Active or passive?
Huh.
29. Tight or bomb?
BOOOM. (Actually I don't get this question, just saying "BOOM" for fun :D)
30. Singer or dancer?
Don't gay dance, kthanks.
31. stunner?
Stun me with?
32. Hiphop?
LOL, can't imagine myself having to be greet with a "YO CHECK IT OUT" everyday, haha.
33. Earrings?
Isn't this the same thing as the piercings question above? Diao.
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
So many ex for what ):
35. Dimples?
I'm fine with it.
36. Bookworm?
Anything.
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Should be okay ba ^^
38. Playful?
Teehee.
39. Flirt?
I don't like my guy flirting with other girls -.-
40. Poem writer?
Anything.
41. Serious?
I don't play play.
42. Campus crush?
Anything.
43. Painter?
LOL anything.
44. Religious?
Anything ba :\
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Haha sorta?
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Anything.
47. Speaks 20 languages?
LOL sounds cool huh!
48. Loyal or faithful?
Faithful ;)
49. good kisser
Hees :}
50. loves children?
It'll be cute to find him playing with little kids ^^