Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No he can't read


Haha full collection of the McDonald's cup! *PROUD* Okay it isn't mine, it's my sister's, I was like, OMG YOU HAVE THE FULL SET? Then I ripped the plastic bags away and started to snap photos of the cups as if they're my models, LOL.
Got my phone back too (that's why I'm able to upload the photo above!), damn happy XD Finally I'm able to tap my fingers on the screen of my GT505 again... *tears of joy* Early release today too, thanks to the people who are having their Chinese O'level Listening Compre, haha XD And sleep till now... Long time since I have a good sleep, sob. I'm changing my layout soon, thanks to Qiaofen for "criticising" that this skin is too mafan to browse back my recent posts -.-
///OH FML I CAN'T WATCH KHR EPISODE 138 JUST BECAUSE I WOKE UP LATE AND NOW I HAVE TO PASS THE COMPUTER TO MY SISTER. HOW I WISH I HAVE MY OWN COMP )': Last words: I just found Irie Shouichi sexy :}

Sometimes people use: I don't give a single fucking damn to xxx anymore. I came to realise that when people say this they actually DO care, most of the time. They won't be using vulgarities if they really don't care.