Monday, July 19, 2010

I dream for the impossible

心都凉了。
The Earth still rotate even when you're down, things won't stop for you just because you fell. Sometimes we just have to stand back up by ourselves, we can't have people standing by and helping us up all the time.

Phone got confiscated today, aha! Didn't finish my Chemistry worksheet, that's why, hehs. For now, just contact me at my ex-number if there's anything important, thank you very much! :) I don't wanna give a damn anymore cuz it's my phone that's distracting me from my homework, haha. Even though I say so, I still miss my phone. I'm feeling empty without it, like a part of me's missing... OMG I sound like I'm in love with my phone hahaha. I'm very sorry about giving Mr Tan attitude too :( Hmmm should I leave Singapore this Friday? I think there's Math test though. Still deciding... ///Kyuhyun and Ryeowook FTW! ^^ I just saw this guy who looks like Kyuhyun on bus just now OMG *shy smile*