Friday, July 16, 2010

I love(d) you.

Crazy about SUJU recently ;) I keep watching their No Other MV over and over again, had to watch about ten times a day if not I can die OMG I'm addicted this isn't good x.x Cuz they're just damn sweet in the MV, the stuff they do for girls, and looking handsome at the same time, makes me feel like hugging them *screams* OMG SERIOUSLY I'M NOT ACTING LIKE MYSELF ANYMORE THANKS A LOT SUPER JUNIOR. LOL. Too bad Kyuhyun isn't dancing in the MV :( He's my favourite ^^ And it's all Kyuhyun's fault that I downloaded Sorry Sorry into my phone again cuz there's his voice in it -.- OMG I SOUND LIKE SOME STUPID CRAZY FAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TT Kyuhyun's cute @here, timing 0:43 till 1:08 when he's imitating Siwon *__*
Talked a lot with Qiaofen at McDonald's just now... Now I'm worried about hidden mics below the table we're at, I talked too loud le OMG. Haha I'm just paranoid :x Just looking at her face made me feel like telling her everything. EVERY SINGLE THING. Argh. LOL. Okay or maybe NOT every single thing, hehe :X
And I'm getting fatter, thhhhish shuckks iie shouldd eat lesser lurhhx. (How's my twit? Hees) Anyway, it's Saturday tomorrow, NO SCHOOL! HOW AWESOME'S THAT?!
Wanna watch something funny? Click here! Know about it from Anna, can't stop laughing, damn LOL man.

I love you :)