Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You're so sweet you broke my heart

Another tired day, feels like saying fml, haha :x Everyday we practice and practice exam papers non-stop, I'm getting really sick of the papers, everytime I see them I don't have a single effing motivation anymore to finish it cuz it's always the same thing, over and over and over and over again, argh. Personally, I don't feel that doing so many exam paper's gonna help cuz we'll eventually get sick of them and the effect's so bad on me I feel like vomiting when I see a paper handed out to us. Really :\
School ended, and I was staring into space, just didn't feel like doing my homework. I let my eyes wander, and I found that the newspaper "decoration" around the green corner notice board are starting to get yellowish. They're still clean and white at the starting of this year,but now.. :( Time's really flying fast, way too fast. It made me feel sad :( :( :( I don't even wanna think about O'level. Too much stuff on my mind, can't stop thinking. If only there's a job called thinker, then I'll probably earn a lot, haha.
My right ear's feeling super numb now cuz it's hurting a lot :'( *sigh* Something good today though, I have this awesome awesome awesome inspiration for a layout! ^^ But that'll depend whether or not I'll have the time for codings..
ANDANDAND, BEFORE I FORGET!! Keeps seeing 11.11 this few days (am and pm!), somebody's missing me ^^ Okay I'm somewhat superstitious but it sorta cheer me up, at least some people's thinking about me, whoever you are :) Seeing 11.11 is cool *_* I just got an idea to post about every single person in my life, one person one entry, on my Tumblr. I'm posting it on my Tumblr cuz lesser of my friends read it so I can talk more freely? I won't list out names though :) I like posting more of my personal stuff on Tumblr too, don't really enjoy Blogger cuz I have to keep posting normal non-emo stuff just for the sake of people thinking that I'm not insane or pathetic or whatever.


AND I TELL MYSELF, I'M MARVELOUS, I WON'T BE DEFEATED SO EASILY :)
This is quite a wordy post, unexpectedly. Sorry for the craps x.x