Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monsters

*COUGHCOUGHS* Time to blog again! It's getting harder to blog everyday single day ever since school reopened (and that was like, 2 weeks ago? -.-), not because I'm being busy, it's mainly due to having a way too boring day and I don't have any interesting stuff to blog about, the number of visitors are decreasing, AWWWW :(
Pearlie's complaining about having Math homework on the topic Volume & Surface Area to me now on MSN, oh what the hell. I'll rather do her homework than mine, which are endless exam papers from other schools, argh, save me TT OH BY THE WAY I ACTUALLY FREAKING DROPPED MY PHONE THIS MORNING, WTH. Since it's a touch-screen phone and doesn't have a screen protector (yet), my heart totally stopped for a few seconds, stunned. Luckily there isn't any big "injuries" on my darling phone, only 3 weeks old leh if I broke it I'm so going to be dead x.x
Almost fainted this morning in school, my head was super extra giddy and I can feel the world swinging, swinging, swinging around me. Luckily I got better after that :\ School can really kill seh.
No photos today, boring boring boring. Have to upload more pictures to spice up my blog if not it's gonna be all words and words everytime, yawnz. I think my Tumblr's doing better, haha. I update different stuff there, I'm weird :X
"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
-Stephen King