Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wide Awake

I HATE FACEBOOK.
Okay? This will be a short entry, since I'm not in the correct state of mind now, if I were to continue blogging it'll all be about how crappy my day is blah blah blah. It's like, this thing that is supposed to be insignificant, but it's eating me up *gulp*. Okay sorry for the big, bold caption above, it's not Facebook's fault, but I just need to blame somebody. How silly of me. It's MY fault, actually.
I HATE MYSELF.
Like this? :)
So changing my layout soon, I can't stand everything anymore. I have to change everything in my life. I will be a new person. Damn. I'm still so young, why am I emo-ing?! Argh I'm contradicting myself now. CRAP SHIT I'M GOING INSANE. This is getting from bad to worse. Who bothers anyway? Haha :)
I'm sorry I had to write all this crap on my blog. But I just had to, if not I will burst. Blogging calms me down after I had vent all my anger and sadness and whatever shit on it. Yeah actually blogging's a great way to relieve stress. How I wish I have a blog that I can write everything that happened (even though it's something stupid), without the chance of people reading it, which is impossible. My mind is now all mashed up. The bad news is: I'm in reality.
Okay I promise that the next entry won't be so fucked up anymore. (I hope) I need KBox badly badly badly now, to yell my stress out. Damn. Once again, I'm really, really sorry if any of you find this post disturbing. You don't have to feel sorry for me or anything (ok don't get angry at me too :X) because it's my own problem. Oh and I actually sighed yesterday night without even knowing that I'm sighing, until I stopped what I'm doing then I realized that I actually made a sighing noise. First time in my life I sighed without noticing, haha. Maybe I should try something extreme, like bungee jumping! Okay no link :X
I'm feeling a bit better now after typing this whole chunk. Yay. And haha, it isn't a short entry like I had expected at first :X Oops. Sometimes I get disgusted at myself for being so emo too, yikes :(

都是我太爱面子了。
Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late at night and you are your own worst enemy, you'll never win the fight. - (Cheryl Cole's Parachute)